Why should you use E-learning?
LMS for formal and informal learning
With Train, you can combine formal learning during the course session with informal learning. After a completed course, the material can be made available in the organisation. It gives employees increased security when they know the knowledge they learned in the course can be repeated and rehearsed if necessary.
By combining formal and informal learning outside the course, the effect of educational investments is maximised.
A complete tool for E-learning
With the Train focus, you get access to the following:
- Analysis tool for monitoring user statistics at group or individual level
- After a completed course, the material can be made available on search pages or shared through links
- Manager reports
- Course reminders to ensure the competence of employees
- Support for exporting user statistics to, for example, competence management systems
Is InfoCaption an LMS?
With the Train focus, you get a complete learning platform that gives you pretty much all the functions that a larger LMS provides - and much more!
The short answer is that InfoCaption is, to some extent, an LMS as it enables individual follow-up on users, which is usually a core functionality in an LMS platform. On the other hand, InfoCaption also focuses on informal and daily learning based on Performance Support - providing support in the daily work "just in time" - the correct knowledge, at the right time, in the right amount. Formal learning still has a place in our platform but forms a smaller part - just like in reality - and is instead supplemented with support for informal learning in the working day.
Want to see how Train works?
- A video showing what the product looks like
- Overview of functions
- A basic tour of the platform